Want to lower your energy bill without replacing your windows? Call Edmond Glass today.
Solar screens are a great option! Of course, combined with energy efficient windows, your home environment will feel as if it has been transformed!
Solar screens are placed on the exterior of your windows. By diffusing the sunlight as it enters your home, not only does the solar screen protect your glass and your belongings, you still maintain your view. This is especially important in Oklahoma with windows that face south or west to block that high heat in the afternoon and evening.
They can be easily removed and reinstalled depending on the season, so you can be protected in the summer and let in extra heat in the winter.
Benefits of Solar Screens:
- Blocks up to 90% of harmful UV rays from the sun
- Can reduce energy costs by at least 15%
- Can reduce interior temperatures by 10-15 degrees
- Reduces sun glare in the house
- Protects your belongings from the fading caused by the sun
- Adds value to your home